In Wildlife Protected Areas
For your own safty all visitors are
advised to strictly abide by the
following does and don'ts
- Obtain permit before entering the National Park
- Be accompanied by a guide authorized by the National Park Authority
- Wear inconspicuous Khaki, Olive, or Grey clothing. Bright colours particularly
white, black and red are not advisable
- Drive slowly, prescribed maximum speed limit is 20 Kms/Hr
- Grand right off way to the animals
- Maintain silence to have a close look on the wildlife.
- Drive vehicle only on the specified routes.
- Leave the National Park before sunset
- Enter the national park before and after the specified time.
- Enter Sactum Sactorum' prohibited area of the Natinal Park
- Carry Pets, transistors, tape-recorder and musical instruments inside the National Park
- Try to cook anything inside the National Park.
- Blow horn inside the National Park.
- Drive vehicle off the road.
- Overtake the other vehicles.
- Disembark from the vehicle to move on foot.
- Disturb the animals.
- Smoke or kindle files.
- Throw trash inside the National Park.
- Drinking alcohol inside the National Park.
- Carry of arms and ammunitions, crackers and any kind of explosives.
- Fishing and trappping wild animals with any kind of implement.
- Use of plastic inside the park.
This is the beta release of the proposed site. It is currently compatible only with Google Chrome.
You may experience some
visual impairment, cross browser and cross platform compatibility issues and others problems.