For your own safety all visitors are advised to strictly abide by the following does and don'ts
- Obtain permit before entering the National Park
- Be accompanied by a guide authorized by the National Park Authority
- Wear inconspicuous Khaki, Olive, or Grey clothing. Bright colours particularly white, black and red are not advisable
- Drive slowly, prescribed maximum speed limit is 20 Kms/Hr
- Grand right off way to the animals
- Maintain silence to have a close look on the wildlife.
- Drive vehicle only on the specified routes.
- Leave the National Park before sunset
- Drinking alcohol inside the National Park.
- Carry of arms and ammunitions, crackers and any kind of explosives.
- Fishing and trappping wild animals with any kind of implement.
- Use of plastic inside the park.
- Enter the national park before and after the specified time.
- Enter Sactum Sactorum' prohibited area of the Natinal Park
- Carry Pets, transistors, tape-recorder and musical instruments inside the National Park
- Try to cook anything inside the National Park.
- Blow horn inside the National Park.
- Drive vehicle off the road.
- Overtake the other vehicles.
- Disembark from the vehicle to move on foot.
- Disturb the animals.
- Smoke or kindle files.
- Throw trash inside the National Park.